OK, first let's recap my list for 2011.
- More will power in general, but especially when it comes to over-eating. Meh...I don't think I completely succeeded on this one, but I did do better so I'll call it a half win.
- Exercise more. I DEFINITELY won at this! I exercised the crap out of 2011.
- Save 5000$ for road trip with Beau or different continent with mom. Sadly, no. However, I did get myself completely out of credit card debt, so that's nothing to sneeze at.
- Get started on an AA degree. Nope!
- Call my family more. No. :(
- Sit on the couch less. Yes! Another win.
- Cook more / learn more complicated recipes. More during the first half of the year than the second, but I'm still calling it a win.
- Destroy NaNoWriMo 2011 and write more in general. Fuck yeah.
Overall, I am going to have to declare 2011 a smashing success! Here are my goals for 2012!
- At least one post a week on Pretty Gamer
- Finish at least 5 video games to include: Deus Ex Human Revolution, Bastion, Fallout New Vegas, Dead Island, and Darksiders
- Get back into painting
- Watch every episode of every Star Trek series
- Attend at least one YMCA weight lifting class
- Finish the tattoo on my back
- Reach 120 lbs and buy a convertible Power Wheels car
- ...Also buy a real car